Edward R. Dupay, Jr., D.O.
Dr. Dupay completed his Internship and residency at Flint Osteopathic Hospital in Flint, Michigan.
Dr. Dupay has completed subspecialty training in:
- Total Joint Replacement Surgery and Revision
- Arthroscopic Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Hand and Foot Surgery
- Fracture Care – Acute and Reconstructive
Medical and Professional Associations
Dr. Dupay is Board Certified by the American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics and a member of:
- American Osteopathic Association
- American Medical Association
- American Osteopathic Academy of Sports Medicine
- Southern Medical Association
- Florida Osteopathic Medical Association
- Lee County Medical Society
In his personal life, Dr. Dupay enjoys playing tennis, cycling, swimming, kayaking and of course, watching nearly every sport under the sun. He is a music lover and an avid reader – and not just topics concerning medicine.
“Like most parents, my life as a professional has wrapped around my children’s events - they were only young once!”